Approfitta del nostro esclusivo pacchetto all-inclusive presso l’Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives. Questa offerta dà diritto a 3 pasti giornalieri nel resort e bevande alcoliche e non alcoliche illimitate. Include:
- Sistemazione per 2 adulti.
- Vitto e alloggio gratuito per 2 bambini (fino a 12 anni) con il nostro programma Kids Stay & Eat FREE.
- Ogni giorno colazione a buffet, pranzo e cena per 2 persone al Kandooma Café.
- Pacchetto Stay Spirited (bevande non alcoliche selezionate e bevande alcoliche standard in tutti i punti ristorazione).
- Wi-Fi gratuito in camera e nelle aree comuni.
- Accesso gratuito al Kids Club e al Fitness Centre.
- Free non-motorized water sport (excluding wind surfing & Catamaran)
- 10% Service Charge, 12% Goods and Services Tax is not included in the package rate and will be applied to your final bill.
- Additional USD 6.00 per person, per night is applicable as mandatory Maldives government Green Tax.
- Complimentary PCR Testing is valid only for stays booked directly with the resort only (via email to our reservations team or through our resort website) and is applicable for stays of 5 nights or more.
- Complimentary PCR Testing is not applicable for stays booked through redemption nights or through any other special promotions.
- Compulsory Festive Gala Dinners on 24, 25 and 31 December 2021 will automatically be added to the room bill payable upon check out.
- Compulsory Festive Gala Dinner on 24 & 25 December is priced at USD 278.00 ++ per adult and USD 120.00 ++ per child under 12 (per night).
- Compulsory New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 December is priced at USD 408.00 ++ per adult and USD 150.00 ++ per child under 12.
- Return speedboat transfer charge (airport-resort-airport) is USD 229.00 nett per adult and USD 139.00 per child (age below 12 years old).
- Rates are per villa, per night, based on a single/double occupancy.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- This package rate is not to be combined with other resort offers or promotions and is subject to change.
- Cancellation or no show will result in the guest being charged for the entire stay booked.
- Prevailing tax may apply.
- Failure to call or show before check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.