Stay Longer, Pay Less
When you stay for a minimum of 4 nights at Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives, we’ll give you extra benefits, in addition to paying a lesser rate. Enjoy 20% discount on dining and laundry, with complimentary breakfast!
- Accommodation for 2 adults and 2 kids
- 2 children up to the age of 12 stay and eat free with our “Kids Stay & Eat FREE” programme
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 adults at Kandooma Café
- 20% discount on all-day dining (excluding Themed Evenings) and Laundry
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the villas and public areas
- Complimentary access to the Kandoo Kids Club and Fitness Centre
- Minimum length of stay : 4 nights
- 1-night non-refundable deposit required
Learn more about the important information you need to know before traveling to the Maldives and our commitment to health and safety here.
PCR Testing is available at the resort at a nominal fee. Please advise us of your requirement prior to your arrival.
- 10% Service Charge, 12% Goods and Services Tax is not included in the package rate.
- Additional USD 6.00 per person, per night is applicable as mandatory Maldives government Green Tax.
- Compulsory Festive Gala Dinners on 24 and 31 December 2020 will automatically be added to the room bill payable upon check out.
- Compulsory Festive Gala Dinner on 24 December is priced at USD 185.00 ++ per adult and USD 100.00 ++ per child under 12 (per night).
- Compulsory New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 December is priced at USD 275.00 ++ per adult and USD 120.00 ++ per child under 12.
- Return speedboat transfer charge (airport-resort-airport) is USD 229.00 nett per adult and USD 139.00 per child (age below 12 years old).
- Rates are per villa, per night, based on a single/double occupancy.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- This package rate is not to be combined with other resort offers or promotions and is subject to change.
- Offer is valid for less than 10 rooms only.
- Cancellation and no show policy apply.
- Cancellation or no show will result in the guest being charged for the entire stay booked.
- Prevailing tax may apply.
- Failure to call or show before check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.