Spoil your special someone with an indulgent stay in one of sea view beach villas or overwater villas where you wake up to mesmerizing views and a lavish breakfast at Kandooma Café. Enjoy intimate experiences like a private evening on the beach or a couples’ spa massage or immerse yourself in the breathtaking landscape as you explore the underwater world, revel in the range of watersports or simply unwind with the indulgent wellness experiences on offer.
- Daily complimentary breakfast and lunch for 2 adults at Kandooma Café
- Complimentary Sunset Cruise OR Dolphin Cruise
- Complimentary Fun tube ride for 30 mins
- One Romantic Private Dinner
- Complimentary WiFi in the villas and public areas
- 50% discount on return speedboat transfers from Velana International Airport
- Minimum length of stay: 4 nights
- 10% Service Charge, 12% Goods and Services Tax is not included in the package rate.
- Additional USD 6.00 per person, per night is applicable as mandatory Maldives government Green Tax.
- The resort credit is valid once during the stay for 02 persons per villa and is valid for stays till 30th April 2021.
- The resort credit can be utilized across all operational restaurants, bars, Water Sports Centre (not applicable for use at the Kandooma Dive Centre) and for minibar purchases only.
- Compulsory Festive Gala Dinners on 24 and 31 December 2020 will automatically be added to the room bill payable upon check out.
- Compulsory Festive Gala Dinner on 24 December is priced at USD 185.00 ++ per adult and USD 100.00 ++ per child under 12 (per night).
- Compulsory New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 December is priced at USD 275.00 ++ per adult and USD 120.00 ++ per child under 12.
- Return speedboat transfer charge (airport-resort-airport) is USD 229.00 nett per adult and USD 139.00 per child (age below 12 years old).
- Rates are per villa, per night, based on a single/double occupancy.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- This package rate is not to be combined with other resort offers or promotions and is subject to change.
- Cancellation or no show will result in the guest being charged for the entire stay booked.
- Prevailing tax may apply.
- Failure to call or show before check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.