Enjoy an intimate tropical island experience with your loved ones, creating unforgettable memories and reigniting the love for each other.
- Accommodation and return speed boat transfer for 2 adults.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner for 2 adults at Kandooma Café.
- Private Beach dinner with Bottle of Champagne once during the stay.
- In-villa welcome amenities.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the villas and public areas.
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports (excluding Wind Surfing & Catamaran).
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 4 nights stay.
- Must be booked minimum 3 days in advance prior arrival.
- Deposit of First Night required 7 Days prior to arrival.
- Deposit forfeited if the booking is cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival date.
- Benefits apply to the maximum number of guests that can be accommodated in a room based on the EXISTING bedding.
Learn more about the important information you need to know before traveling to the Maldives and our commitment to health and safety here.
PCR Testing is available at the resort at a nominal fee. Please advise us of your requirement prior to your arrival.
To ensure the well-being of all our guests and colleagues, please note that travelers from high risk areas may be subject to additional PCR Testing at the resorts discretion.
- 10% Service Charge, 12% Goods and Services Tax is not included in the package rate and will be applied to your final bill.
- Pursuant to the Goods and Services Tax Act of the Maldives. GST will be increased to 16% effective 01 January 2023. Circular - GST Rate Increase.
- Additional USD 6.00 per person, per night is applicable as mandatory Maldives government Green Tax.
- Return speedboat transfer charge (airport-resort-airport) is USD 125.00 nett per adult and USD 65.00 per child (age 04 - 11.99 years old).
- Rates are per villa, per night, based on a single/double occupancy.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- This package rate is not to be combined with other resort offers or promotions and is subject to change.
- Cancellation or no show will result in the guest being charged for the entire stay booked.
- Prevailing tax may apply.
- Failure to call or show before check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.