You deserve a little indulgence, and you know it. Bask in a tropical getaway in the Maldives curated just for you and your loved ones, and enjoy extra perks including hearty breakfasts and delectable dinners. Book for stays till 19 December 2020.
- Accommodation for 2 adults
- 2 children up to the age of 12 stay and eat free with our “Kids Stay & Eat FREE” programme
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner at Kandooma Café
- Complimentary return speedboat transfers from Velana International Airport for 2 persons
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the villas and public areas
- Complimentary access to the Kandoo Kids Club and Fitness Centre
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports (excluding Wind Surfing & Catamaran)
- Minimum length of stay: 3 nights
Learn more about the important information you need to know before traveling to the Maldives and our commitment to health and safety here.
PCR Testing is available at the resort at a nominal fee. Please advise us of your requirement prior to your arrival.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking period until 15 December 2020 and valid for stay until 19 December 2020
- Advance booking a minimum 2 days prior required
- Free Cancellation and no deposit required
- 10% Service Charge, 12% Goods and Services Tax is not included in the package rate and will be applied to your final bill.
- Additional USD 6.00 per person, per night is applicable as mandatory Maldives government Green Tax.
- Complimentary PCR Testing is valid only for stays booked directly with the resort only (via email to our reservations team or through our resort website) and is applicable for stays of 5 nights or more.
- Complimentary PCR Testing is not applicable for stays booked through redemption nights or through any other special promotions.
- Return speedboat transfer charge (airport-resort-airport) is USD 229.00 nett per adult and USD 139.00 per child (age below 12 years old).
- Rates are per villa, per night, based on a single/double occupancy.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- This package rate is not to be combined with other resort offers or promotions and is subject to change.
- Cancellation or no show will result in the guest being charged for the entire stay booked.
- Prevailing tax may apply.
- Failure to call or show before check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.