Dive & Sea
An incredible world of rich marine life is waiting for you to dive in.
Certified divers can take advantage of our Dive & Sea package and explore the wonders of excellent dive sites like Kandooma Caves, Cocoa Corner, and Kandooma Thila.
Divers can expect to witness and swim alongside a plethora of marine life including eagle rays, grey sharks, unicorn fish, turtles, and even more. More experienced divers will be sure to bask in the adrenaline of our dive sites’ challenging elements and battling the ocean’s current while enjoying the colourful scenery.
There’s plenty to explore underwater with Kandooma Dive Centre, with dives catering to divers of all experiences so that there’s something exciting for everyone.
- Accommodation for 2 adults
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner at Kandooma Café
- Complimentary return speedboat transfer for 2 adults to and from the airport
- 20 boat dives per stay
- Complimentary PCR testing for 2 persons for 5 nights and above stays.
- 2 children below the age of 12 stay and eat for free with our “Kids Stay & Eat Free” Programme
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the villas and public areas
- Complimentary access to the Kandoo Kids Club and Fitness Centre
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports (excluding Wind Surfing & Catamaran)
Learn more about the important information you need to know before traveling to the Maldives and our commitment to health and safety here.
PCR Testing is available at the resort at a nominal fee. Please advise us of your requirement prior to your arrival.
To ensure the well-being of all our guests and colleagues, please note that travelers from high risk areas may be subject to additional PCR Testing at the resorts discretion.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for certified divers only
- Minimum length of stay 5 nights
- Advance booking a minimum 7 days prior required
- Additional dives are chargeable
- First night deposit is required at time of booking
- Upon arrival at the resort, the dive instructor will test the diver’s ability in our lagoon, then tailor dives accordingly to the diver’s experience
- The resort dive instructor will select the dive sites based on weather and sea conditions
- In line with local and international safety guidelines, no dives will be scheduled within 24 hours of a departure flight. The resort’s dive instructors will advise on all safety measures upon arrival
- 10% Service Charge, 12% Goods and Services Tax is not included in the package rate and will be applied to your final bill.
- Additional USD 6.00 per person, per night is applicable as mandatory Maldives government Green Tax.
- Complimentary PCR Testing is valid only for stays booked directly with the resort only (via email to our reservations team or through our resort website) and is applicable for stays of 5 nights or more.
- Complimentary PCR Testing is not applicable for stays booked through redemption nights or through any other special promotions.
- Compulsory Festive Gala Dinners on 24, 25 and 31 December 2021 will automatically be added to the room bill payable upon check out.
- Compulsory Festive Gala Dinner on 24 & 25 December is priced at USD 278.00 ++ per adult and USD 120.00 ++ per child under 12 (per night).
- Compulsory New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 December is priced at USD 408.00 ++ per adult and USD 150.00 ++ per child under 12.
- Return speedboat transfer charge (airport-resort-airport) is USD 229.00 nett per adult and USD 139.00 per child (age below 12 years old).
- Rates are per villa, per night, based on a single/double occupancy.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- This package rate is not to be combined with other resort offers or promotions and is subject to change.
- Cancellation or no show will result in the guest being charged for the entire stay booked.
- Prevailing tax may apply.
- Failure to call or show before check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.