Dive & Sea
An incredible world of rich marine life is waiting for you to dive in.
Certified divers can take advantage of our Dive & Sea package and explore the wonders of excellent dive sites like Kandooma Caves, Cocoa Corner, and Kandooma Thila.
Divers can expect to witness and swim alongside a plethora of marine life including eagle rays, grey sharks, unicorn fish, turtles, and even more. More experienced divers will be sure to bask in the adrenaline of our dive sites’ challenging elements and battling the ocean’s current while enjoying the colourful scenery.
There’s plenty to explore underwater with Kandooma Dive Centre, with dives catering to divers of all experiences so that there’s something exciting for everyone.
- Accommodation for 2 adults
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner at Kandooma Café
- Complimentary return speedboat transfer for 2 adults to and from the airport
- 20 boat dives for 2 adults
- Complimentary PCR testing for 2 persons
- 2 children below the age of 12 stay and eat for free with our “Kids Stay & Eat Free” Programme
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the villas and public areas
- Complimentary access to the Kandoo Kids Club and Fitness Centre
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports (excluding Wind Surfing & Catamaran)
- Minimum length of stay: 5 nights
Learn more about the important information you need to know before traveling to the Maldives and our commitment to health and safety here.
PCR Testing is available at the resort at a nominal fee. Please advise us of your requirement prior to your arrival.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for stays until 31 December 2021
- Valid for certified divers only
- Advance booking a minimum 2 days prior required
- Free cancellation and no deposit required
- Additional dives are chargeable
- Upon arrival at the resort, the dive instructor will test the diver’s ability in our lagoon, then tailor dives accordingly to the diver’s experience
- The resort dive instructor will select the dive sites based on weather and sea conditions
- The resort recommends divers not to dive 12 hours prior to flying and the resort dive instructor will advise on safety measures
- 10% Service Charge, 12% Goods and Services Tax is not included in the package rate.
- Additional USD 6.00 per person, per night is applicable as mandatory Maldives government Green Tax.
- The resort credit is valid once during the stay for 02 persons per villa and is valid for stays till 30th April 2021.
- The resort credit can be utilized across all operational restaurants, bars, Water Sports Centre (not applicable for use at the Kandooma Dive Centre) and for minibar purchases only.
- Compulsory Festive Gala Dinners on 24, 25 and 31 December 2021 will automatically be added to the room bill payable upon check out.
- Compulsory Festive Gala Dinner on 24 & 25 December is priced at USD 278.00 ++ per adult and USD 120.00 ++ per child under 12 (per night).
- Compulsory New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 December is priced at USD 408.00 ++ per adult and USD 150.00 ++ per child under 12.
- Return speedboat transfer charge (airport-resort-airport) is USD 229.00 nett per adult and USD 139.00 per child (age below 12 years old).
- Rates are per villa, per night, based on a single/double occupancy.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- This package rate is not to be combined with other resort offers or promotions and is subject to change.
- Cancellation or no show will result in the guest being charged for the entire stay booked.
- Prevailing tax may apply.
- Failure to call or show before check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.